Create Angle Axe store page: Axe Throwing! Its where you throw axes! Hurl a specialized throwing axe towards a timber target and amaze everyone with your excellent aim! Think darts, but bigger.
This is a great activity for not only you and your mates, but the entire family! Don’t worry, you don’t need to be a pro to play. Our expert coaches will be right there with you the entire time. With affordable prices, why not book yourselves in for a 60 minute throwing session and surprise yourself with what you can accomplish?
Axe throwing is a modern sport that has taken off within the United States, and we’re here to help bring it to the UK. With scoring and leagues, it’s the perfect opportunity to get into a new hobby and hone your talents! Get away from your day to day stress and try something new and exciting, or be bold and face your friends, family or co-workers in friendly competition. Pop on in and have a go! Axe throwing is more fun than you think!
We're looking for someone who is great with customers, as a huge part of this job is customer facing providing great coaching and experiences to people trying to axe their stress.
Hello! We’re Angle Axe Throwing, Peterborough’s first indoor axe throwing experience, and we’re looking for someone to handle the day to day operation of the range as we look to expand and grow.
We’re looking for someone who is great with customers, as a huge part of this job is customer facing providing great coaching and experiences to people trying to axe their stress.
Please note, you don’t need to know how to throw an axe – we can teach you!
We’re looking for someone to work a full time position, but not a traditional 9-5. Hours include busy weekend work with days off during the week. Exact schedules are negotiable, but please expect to be working every weekend!
Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Applying early is beneficial – we will be interviewing strong candidates as soon as possible!
- Running customer’s axe throwing sessions, including safety brief, coaching, socializing and debriefing
- Driving positive feedback through strong experiences and positive reviews
- Handling payment
- Handling customer bookings including taking manual bookings as required
- Managing a small team to ensure appropriate staffing levels at all times
- Lifting targets off and onto ranges, repairing and refacing targets as required.
- Using tools to cut boards and sharpen axes to satisfactory levels
- Keeping track of stock including axes, drinks and cleaning products, and ensuring stocks are maintained
- General cleaning and maintaining of the venue
- Handling customer enquiries both in person and over the phone
- Able to work at times independently and at times as leader of a small team during busy periods
- Casual dress
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £20,000.00 per year
Location: PE1, Peterborough